There are many ways to get emotional, informational, and financial support at Women’s Cancer Resource Center.
The links below will get you started, but please call the Information and Referral Helpline with any questions (510) 420-7900.
- We offer a wide range of support groups.
- You can talk to a volunteer on the Information and Referral Helpline.
- You can get community and language-specific assistance through the Sister to Sister African American Outreach Program or Programa Latino, providing Latina/Latino Cancer Navigation assistance.
- We provide free counseling and psychotherapy as well as in-home support to low-income women.
- We can help you with one-time emergency financial assistance through two grant programs.