We are here to support you.
WCRC offers a variety of groups that provide emotional support to individuals of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
These services include:
– Programa Latino
– Counseling & Psychotherapy
– Support Groups
– Sister to Sister African American Outreach
Would you like to attend a support group meeting? We’d love for you to join us. WCRC offers many support groups, all of which are free of charge. Our groups are run by licensed therapists or trained facilitators and each facilitator has experience specific to the group they facilitate.
Call today: (510) 601-4040.
- Latina Women (in Spanish)
- Sister to Sister (African American women)
- Holistic, Integrative, and Alternative Medicine
- Metastatic Cancer
- Women with Cancer
- Caregivers and Loved Ones
Even if you do not have access to a computer, you can use a smartphone to participate. View the calendar below for meeting times. Please note that our support groups are not drop-in groups. Call us at (510) 601-4040 to leave a message so you can complete an intake and register for a group.